Wageline has new resources for small business employers at www.dmirs.wa.gov.au/WA-employers to explain:
- the two systems of employment law that operate in Western Australia and how to determine which one covers your business; and
- where to find information on pay rates and employment obligations for your employees so that you comply with your legal obligations.
Many small business employers in WA are not aware that there are two systems of employment law that operate in WA, the state industrial relations system and the national fair work system.
These systems have different employment obligations, so getting the right information is critical.
Stay informed with Wageline
- Like and follow us on the Wageline Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Subscribe to Wageline News for monthly updates on key issues.
- Call the Wageline contact centre on 1300 655 266 with queries on employment rights and obligations.