Wageline has a range of resources in languages other than English to help employees resolve underpayments and report wage theft.
The Report Wage Theft website at www.wagetheft.wa.gov.au has information in Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Italian, Korean, Vietnamese and English that assists Western Australian workers with how to:
- seek help with resolving an underpayment issue or unpaid annual or long service leave;
- report wage theft anonymously to the relevant government department; and
- seek help with unpaid superannuation.
Employees who wish to talk to Wageline and need information in another language can use the Translating and Interpreting Service on 13 14 50 to contact Wageline 1300 655 266.
The National Relay Service is also available for people who are deaf, hearing and/or speech-impaired. Phone 13 36 77 or visit the National Relay Service website
Stay informed with Wageline
- Like and follow us on the Wageline Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages.
- Subscribe to Wageline News for monthly updates on key issues.
- Call the Wageline contact centre on 1300 655 266 with queries on employment rights and obligations.