Wageline will be closed from 4.30pm Friday, 24 December 2021 to Monday, 3 January 2022, and will reopen at 9am on Tuesday, 4 January 2022.
Information on employment obligations and entitlements will continue to be available during that period on the Wageline website www.dmirs.wa.gov.au/wageline.
The Christmas New Year 2021–22 public holiday information page provides state system employers and employees with:
- an overview of the Christmas New Year public holiday employment arrangements.
- detailed information on public holiday arrangements for:
- state system award free employees
- Shop and Warehouse Award employees
- Restaurant, Tearoom, and Catering Workers Award employees
- Hairdressers Award employees.
COVID-19 vaccinations and employment
For information for private sector state system employers and employees on COVID-19 vaccinations and employment, visit Employment impacted by the COVID-19 coronavirus page.
If you need information on lodging an unfair dismissal claim, please visit the WA Industrial Relations Commission website at www.wairc.wa.gov.au. Act quickly, you have 28 days from the date of termination to lodge an unfair dismissal claim.