Wageline has published information to assist state system employers and employees with public holiday arrangements for Easter 2023.
The Western Australian public holidays for the 2023 Easter period are:
- Good Friday – Friday 7 April
- Easter Sunday – Sunday 9 April
- Easter Monday – Monday 10 April
Visit the Easter 2023 public holiday entitlements page for details on the public holiday entitlements for Easter public holidays for state system employers and employees, including specific information for:
- award free employees
- Shop and Warehouse (Wholesale and Retail Establishments) Award
- Restaurant, Tearoom and Catering Workers Award
- Hairdressers Award.
Employers and employees in the national industrial relations system should visit the Fair Work Ombudsman website www.fairwork.gov.au for information on public holiday employment entitlements.