How to lodge your renewal application
How to lodge your plumbing renewal application
- Your licence number (which can be found on the front of your licence I.D card)
- An email address or mobile telephone number currently recorded with the department so that, when prompted, we can SMS and/or email you your personal one-time security access code
- Your recent national police history check
- Fitness and propriety form
- Access to a printer and scanner/camera
- A black or blue ballpoint pen
- A recent photo of yourself, for use on your identity card (where applicable)
- Credit card details
If you are not yet ready/able to use the online renewal service, you must lodge your renewal application using the manual renewal form, which can be downloaded here. Details of the current fees can be found here.
Check your inbox, not your post box: Courtesy renewal notices are now sent by email. Further information at dmirs.wa.gov.au/LSupdate
It is the licence holder's responsibility to keep their licence current. Licence holders are not permitted to carry out work that requires a licence after the expiry of their licence.
Remember, if you change your address, it is a requirement to notify the department immediately.
Payment for new licence application forms is required at the time you submit your application. Without payment your application cannot be assessed.
New applications can be submitted and paid for by:
- Post – Locked Bag 100, East Perth WA 6892 by cheque or money order made payable to Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety.
- In person – at 1st Floor Mason Bird Building, 303 Sevenoaks Street (entrance Grose Avenue) Cannington WA 6107.
Share this page: