eNotice is a web based facility for the electronic lodgement of Preliminary Notices, Notices of Completion and Electrical Safety Certificates for electrical work.
It is free to register and use.
- sends (by email) a copy of the lodged notice to you and the relevant electricity network operator;
- sends (by email) a copy of the lodged Electrical Safety Certificate to you and the relevant customer, as long as the customer’s email address has been provided by you;
- has a number of ‘smart’ features, such as automated data entry from meter data, address validation, and automatic entry of licensee details;
- reduces time and data entry by auto-filling sections of the Notice of Completion and Electrical Safety Certificate from previously provided information; and
- is accessible on mobile devices such as smart phones and tablets (as well as normal computers) on a 24/7 basis. However, it requires connection to the internet.
It has been developed to improve the efficiency of work notice processes and achieve cost savings for all parties.
Paper notices can still be used. However, it is intended that paper forms will eventually be phased out.
ETIC users and Contractor Connect/SACs participants should continue to submit notices as usual through ETIC. Western Power will transition ETIC users to eNotice over a period of time. Further information can be found in the frequently asked questions
and on Western Power's website