Where to get help on other issues

This page is for: 
Employee / worker


Who to contact Contact information

Unfair dismissal claims - state system employees:

Western Australian Industrial Relations Commission 

Phone: 9420 4444

Website: www.wairc.wa.gov.au

Unfair dismissal claims - national system employees:

Fair Work Commission

Phone: 1300 799 675

Website: www.fwc.gov.au

Apprenticeships and traineeships:

Department of Training and Workforce Development

Phone: 13 19 54

Website: www.dtwd.wa.gov.au/apprenticeship-office

Workplace safety:

Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety

Phone: 1300 307 877

Website: www.dmirs.wa.gov.au/worksafe 

Email: safety@dmirs.wa.gov.au

Workers' compensation:

WorkCover WA 

Phone: 1300 794 744

Website: www.workcover.wa.gov.au


Australian Taxation Office

Phone: 13 10 20

Website: www.ato.gov.au/super


Australian Taxation Office

Phone: 13 28 61

Website: www.ato.gov.au 

Non-payment of monies owed under a contracting or business to business arrangement:

Small Business Development Corporation

Phone: 13 31 40

Website: www.smallbusiness.wa.gov.au

Legal advice for employment, tenancy, migration and family and domestic violence issues: 

Circle Green Community Legal

Phone: 6148 3636

Website: www.circlegreen.org.au

Discrimination enquiries:

Equal Opportunity Commission

Phone: 9216 3900

Website: www.eoc.wa.gov.au

Assistance with entitlements when a business goes bankrupt:

Fair Entitlements Guarantee (FEG)

Phone: 1300 135 040

Website: http://www.dewr.gov.au/fair-entitlements-guarantee 

Translating and Interpreting Service:

Department of Home Affairs

Phone: 13 14 50

Website: www.tisnational.gov.au


Share this page:

Last modified: