Can I transfer my interstate licence to Western Australia?
You can transfer an interstate licence providing it is current and has not expired. To determine whether your licence is current, check the expiry date on the front of the card or call the authority that issued your interstate licence.
- Western Australia 1300 307 877 or email email@example.com
- Victoria 1300 852 562 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- New South Wales 13 10 50 or email LicensingSolutions@workcover.nsw.gov.au
- Queensland 1300 369 915 or email email@example.com
- South Australia 1300 975 909 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northern Territory 1800 019 115 or email email@example.com
- Tasmania 03 6233 8333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ACT (02) 62078096 or email email@example.com
If your licence is current you will need to complete an application form and submit it to WorkSafe, by post or in person, together with a copy of your High Risk Work Licence.
Share this page: