Find a demolition licence holder

This page is for: 
Employee / workerEmployer

In Western Australia certain demolition work must be carried out by a WorkSafe demolition licence holder.  There are three types of demolition licence, please ensure you select the right type of licence holder for the work to be carried out.

Find a demolition licence holder

Search this directory to find an appropriate licence holder.

Demolition licence holders directory


Share this page:

Last modified: