Find a High Risk Work Assessor

This page is for: 
Employee / workerEmployer

To obtain a High Risk Work Licence you will need to be trained by a Registered Training Organisation and assessed by a WorkSafe Registered Assessor.  This directory lists assessors who are affiliated with a Registered Training Organisation.  

At the completion of your training and assessment your Registered Training Organisation will show you how to apply to WorkSafe for your High Risk Work licence.

Find a High Risk Work Assessor

Use this directory to find a WorkSafe registered High Risk Work Licence assessor.

Find an assessor now! 

Share this page:

Last modified: