How to become a high risk work registered assessor
To become a WorkSafe Registered Assessor you must submit an application to WorkSafe. When completing your application you must demonstrate that you:
- have held the high risk work licence for the class you wish to be registered for a minimum of three years;
- have extensive and recent operating experience in that class of high risk work licence, as a senior operator or supervisor - minimum of three years operating experience, not just commissioning of equipment; ;
- have completed a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment;
- have a sound knowledge of occupational safety and health legislation and Australian Standards as they relate to the high risk work licence class you wish to seek registration for; and
- pass written examination/s and an interview conducted by WorkSafe.
To submit your application to WorkSafe you must download, review and complete the following information and documentation:
Should you have any further questions regarding the process to become a registered High Risk Work Licence Assessor please contact WorkSafe on 1300 307 877 or email@example.com
The Occupational Safety and Health Act 1984 does not provide for the refund of any fees paid in respect of an assessor registration.
Share this page: