How do I change my name on my High Risk Work Licence?

This page is for: 
Employee / workerEmployer

You will need to complete an application form and submit it to WorkSafe, by post or in person, together with certified copies of any relevant documentation relating to your change of name, for example:

  • your marriage certificate (Commemorative Certificates are not accepted)
  • your divorce decree (bearing the name being reverted to)
  • a deed poll registered with the relevant authority
  • a change of name certificate issued by the Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages
  • your birth certificate showing your name at birth and your new name (Commemorative Certificates are not acceptable)

Your document should show a clear link between your old name and your new name.


Share this page:

Last modified: