How do I register an item of plant?

This page is for: 

To register an item of plant you will need to complete and submit a registration or re-registration of plant form and attached the information specified in Regulation 4.15 to WorkSafe along with the appropriate fee. 

Completed forms can be posted to Locked Bag 14 Cloisters Square, Perth WA 6872 or in person by visiting Mason Bird Building 303 Sevenoaks Street Cannington WA 6107

Further information

Regulations 4.14 and 4.15 of the Occupational Safety and Health Regulations 1996.  These regulations outline what must be included in an application for individual registration. 

Registration of plant forms


Please note: No GST is payable on fees.


Share this page:

Last modified: