How do I register my plant design?

This page is for: 
Employee / workerEmployer

To register plant design you will need to complete and submit a registration of plant design form and attached the information specified in Regulation 4.3 to WorkSafe along with the appropriate fee.  

Completed forms can be posted to Locked Bag 100 East Perth WA 6892 or in person by visiting Mason Bird Building 303 Sevenoaks Street Cannington WA 6107

Further information

Regulation 4.3 of the Occupational Safety and Health Regulations 1996.  This regulation outline what must be included in an application for individual registration. 

Registration of plant forms


Please refer to the WorkSafe Licensing fees page for fees related to your licence.


Share this page:

Last modified: