How do I replace my construction induction training card?

This page is for: 
Employee / workerEmployer

You must first identify the registered training organisation that issued you with your construction induction or blue card and contact them to have it replaced.

Do you need to find your card details and the name of the RTO that issued your construction induction training card?

Look up now!

If the RTO is no longer operating, you will need to provide a statement of attainment (for course CPCCWHS1001) issued by the RTO and present it to another RTO who may be able to re-issue you a general construction induction card. Contact the RTO to discuss fee and application details.

If you cannot find your details, the name of the RTO, and cannot find your Statement of Attainment, you will need to undertake construction induction training.  

Find a registered training organisation that conducts construction induction training

Last modified: