Information for training providers
Operating as an approved provider of health and safety representative (HSR) training in Western Australia
Under the Work Health and Safety Act 2020 (the WHS Act) the Work Health and Safety Commission (the Commission) approves training providers to deliver courses for health and safety representatives. A guide has been developed for organisations seeking approval to deliver courses for health and safety representatives.
Training courses for HSRs : Annual report 2022-23
The Work Health and Safety Commission criteria for accreditation, and the subsequent Commission approval, requires each provider of an training course representatives to submit an annual report on the delivery of courses for the year ending the preceding 30 June.
If you require assistance registering to attend the Role of WorkSafe presentation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are links to the guide for prospective training providers, and editable versions of the appendices which require submission to the Commission at WHSCommission@dmirs.wa.gov.au.
- Operating as an approved provider of health and safety representative (HSR) training in Western Australia : guide
- Appendix 1 - Application to become an approved provider
- Appendix 2 - Additional nominated trainer
- Appendix 3 - Annual report template - 5 Day course
- Health and safety representative (HSR) refresher training course requirements : guide
- Appendix 2 - Annual report template - Refresher training