Listed below are the licencing fees for asbestos, demolition, high risk work and high risk work assessors.
Important - discount of licence fees in response to COVID-19 coronavirus
As a result of the WA State Government’s $1 billion COVID-19 economic and health relief package, many licence/application fees have been discounted. Please note that the below fees will only apply until 31 March 2021. Read more
High risk work
- Application for high risk work licence: $80.00 per class
- Application to transfer interstate classes: $80.00 per person
- Application to add a new class/es to an existing WA HRWL: $0.00 per class
- Application to add an interstate class/es to an existing WA HRWL: $0.00 per person
- Application to replace WA HRWL (replacement card): $0.00 per person
- Application to renew WA licence: $42.50 per person
- Application for assessor registration: $1394.00
- Application for renewal of assessor registration: $368.00
- Application for variation of assessor registration: $0.00
- Application to replace assessor certificate of registration: $0.00
Plant and design
Please note: No GST is payable on fees.
Contact a WorkSafe on 1300 424 091 should you have any queries regarding the new fees.
Share this page: