Plant and design registration - An overview
In Western Australia the Occupational Safety and Health Regulations 1996 require that certain items of plant must be registered with WorkSafe. To register either an item of plant or design an application form must be completed and submitted to WorkSafe along with the correct fees.
- Registration or re-registration of an item of plant - Application 101
- Registration of plant design or alteration to plant design - Application 100
Please note: No GST is payable on fees
- Registration and re-registration of an item of plant: $107
- Registration of design or alteration to design of plant: $369
Types of plant to be registered
- Individual items of plant to be registered (Table)
- Kinds of plant requiring registration of plant design (Table)
- Plant - Term definitions - provides definitions of many of the terms used in the application for registration of a plant design, the application for registration or re-registration of an item of plant and in the related regulations.
- Frequently asked questions - Registration of plant design and item of plant
Share this page: