Motor and caravan show licences (Services)

This service is for: 
Motor industry

Interstate salespeople coming to WA to carry out sales activities for trade events and expos for a short term must apply to be licensed to carry out that work on behalf of a licensed dealer. 

Consumer Protection

Share this page:

Last modified: