Transferring to another jurisdiction

The Commissioner for Consumer Protection has authority to approve an incorporated association’s transfer to a company, an Aboriginal Corporation or a Co-operative. To transfer to another corporate structure requires the association members to pass a special resolution at a general meeting.

An application for approval to transfer incorporation can be submitted using AssociationsOnline.