Disciplinary and prosecutions media releases – Painters
The following media releases on disciplinary outcomes for building services providers have been issued in the previous six years. The list for each year appears in descending order.
- $7,400 in fines for seven building offences – Serene May Ling Ng (Huang)
- Unregistered painter’s brush with the law – Christopher Robert Larden
- Painter’s registration stripped over fake references – Anwar Hussaini
- Painter fined for colourful claims – Geoffrey Stephen John Peacock
- Patchy work put painter in the red – Amin Rahimi
- Pretend painter’s brush with the law – Alex Mazloomi / Arios Painting and Decorating