Applications cannot be processed unless all sections are completed, all attachments provided and fees paid. If your application is incomplete at the time of lodgement it will be returned. If your application is later found to be incomplete or is not fully informative, you will be requested to provide outstanding or additional information. If you do not provide the information by the date stated in the request your application will be returned. The application fee will be retained and the registration fee refunded to you.
The forms on this list are provided in Adobe Portable Document (PDF) format. Acrobat PDF files require the free Acrobat Reader plug-in, which is available from Adobe.
Gas worker application forms
- Class G gasfitting permit fact sheet
- Class G gasfitting permit restricted to work under supervision
- Class G tradesperson restricted to working under supervision
- Class G gasfitting permit Installing NG and LPG or installing and servicing NG and LPG
- Change of employer or supervisor
- Upgrade to installing and servicing NG and LPG gasfitting permit
- Upgrade a tradespersons permit to a Class G gasfitting permit
- On-the-job training requirements including On-The-Job Training Record Log Book
Interstate and New Zealand mutual recognition
If you are registered or licensed as a gasfitter elsewhere in Australia or New Zealand, and want to be registered as a gasfitter in Western Australia, you can find out more information about having your qualifications recognised in WA.
- Change of contact details notification
- Change of name for gasfitting permit or gasfitting authorisation
- Converting a certificate of competency to a gasfitting permit
- Declaration of lost or stolen gasfitting permit or gasfitting authorisation
- Application to renew inc. ID requirement
Share this page: