Home Indemnity Insurance responsibilities for builders

This page is for: 

Residential building work contracts in Western Australia are governed by the Home Building Contracts Act 1991 (the Act). If residential building work valued over $20,000 is to be undertaken, the Act requires that a builder take out home indemnity insurance in the name of the owner before accepting payment or commencing work.

Home indemnity insurance fact sheet

Download the publication

Last modified: