Multi-entry certificates

This page is for: 

Please note: The reporting requirements are changing for all minor plumbing work completed on or after 1 January 2020. Please see the Reporting minor plumbing work performed on or after 1 January 2020 webpage for further information.


When to submit a multi-entry certificate

All minor plumbing work carried out on or before 31 December 2019 must be certified on a multi-entry certificate. A multi-entry certificate will record up to 25 individual jobs and will need to be submitted within five working days after the end of each calendar month. For example, all minor plumbing work carried out in July 2014 will be need to be certified on a multi-entry certificate that must be received by Building and Energy no later than 7 August 2014.

A multi-entry certificate can only be lodged by the licensed plumbing contractor to which it is registered. Correct and complete details must be entered or certificates will not be accepted.

A licensed plumbing contractor who lodges a multi-entry certificate must keep their copy of the certificate at his or her principal place of business for six years.

Where to submit multi-entry certificate

Multi-entry certificates can be lodged by posting to:

Plumbers Licensing Board
Locked Bag 100
East Perth WA 6892

Or visiting:

Building and Energy
Level 1, 303 Sevenoaks Street
Cannington WA 6107

Last modified: