Notification forms for builders

This page is for: 

Have you changed your contact details? Required to have nominated supervisors and these details have changed? You need to notify Building and Energy using these forms.

Change of address or other contact details

Use this form to notify the Building Services Board of a change in a registered building service provider’s contact details.

Nominated supervisors

This form is to be used by building service contractors that are in partnership or company structures to notify the Building Services Board when a contractor adds, replaces or removes a nominated supervisor.

Share this page:

Last modified: