Video – Building your new home
Building your new home is an exciting time but such a big investment can be daunting. This video guidance has been produced to outline the most important things for you consider, ensuring that you’re aware of your rights and responsibilities at each stage of the build.
By knowing what to expect and being engaged throughout the process you can you minimise the risk of issues occurring and have a positive building experience.
The topics included in the full video are listed below and chapters can be viewed individually:
- Chapter 1: Choosing a block of land and a builder (02:50)
- Chapter 2: Considering design and plans (02:50)
- Chapter 3: Signing the contract (02:26)
- Chapter 4: Before construction starts (02:49)
- Chapter 5: During construction (02:45)
- Chapter 6: Handover and moving in (01:26)
Click here to view the video with captions in Chinese Simplified (Mandarin), Vietnamese, Korean, Arabic, Chinese Traditional (Cantonese), Hazaragi, Karen, Thai, Punjabi, and Burmese.
Share this page: