Temporary service outage

This website will be unavailable for a short five minute period between 21:30 and 23:30 on Friday 30th October 2020 and on Sunday 1st November 2020. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Change or transfer an employment agent's licence

You will need to contact Consumer Protection if you wish to make changes to your licence details. 

Transfer a licence

An employment agent’s licence can only be transferred from one person to another when the individual holds the licence on behalf of a firm or body corporate. 

All transfer applications are treated in the same way as new applications. If you buy an existing employment agency and you wish to carry on business as an employment agent, you must apply to hold a  licence.

Change a licence

Changes to your address, business name, company name, partnership (firm), or the licence holder must be in writing. 

Change my contact details online  - you will need some information from your licence handy. 

Need some assistance?

Licensing Advice Line 1300 304 064 or email cplicensing@dmirs.wa.gov.au

Postal address:

Employment Agent Licensing Officer
Department of Consumer and Employment Protection
Locked Bag 100

Share this page:

Last modified: