New directors and partners - real estate
All licensees must provide written notification, within one month, when there is a change to the:
- directors of a body corporate;
- partners of a firm, including directors if a partner is a body corporate; or
- person in bona fide control.
Newly appointed directors must provide the following:
- Two business references for each director who is not currently licensed
- An Australian police check no more than three months old, for each director who is not currently licensed. Note the original documents cannot be returned but copies certified by an authorised witness shall be accepted.
If a new partner has been added, you will need to apply for a new partnership licence.
Share this page: