New directors and partners - real estate
All licensees must provide written notification, within one month, when there is a change to the:
- directors of a body corporate;
- partners of a firm, including directors if a partner is a body corporate; or
- person in bona fide control.
Newly appointed directors must provide the following:
- Two business references for each director
- An Australian police check no more than three months old, for each director. Note the original documents cannot be returned but copies certified by an authorised witness shall be accepted.
If a new partner has been added, you will need to apply for a new partnership licence.