Selling a park home

Unless the lease agreement prohibits it, tenants can sell their park home. They must however inform park managers of the sale and advise if they intend to sign over their lease to the new owner. During the sale period park managers must not put unreasonable restrictions on the potential buyers viewing the premises.

Park operators can act as the selling agent (and charge a commission), provided the authority to do this and the actual commission (or calculation method used) is written into the contract. A commission can’t be charged if it’s not stated, or if the premises don’t sell.

Share this page:

Last modified: