Long service leave - Making a complaint about unpaid long service leave

This page is for: 
Employee / worker

Private Sector Labour Relations at the Department of Energy, Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety is able to investigate alleged underpayments of long service leave entitlements under the Long Service Leave Act.

If you believe you have been underpaid a long service leave entitlement under the Long Service Leave Act, the Making a complaint about underpayment of wages or entitlements page provides information on the process to make a complaint to Private Sector Labour Relations. 

You can also contact Wageline on 1300 655 266 for information on how to make a complaint. 


Last modified: