Apply for or renew a high risk work licence

This page is for: 
Employee / workerEmployer

Use the application guide to find out how to apply for a high risk work licence.

Licensing forms


Please refer to the Licensing fees page for fees related to your licence.

Contact us

Share this page:

Last modified: