Renew a High Risk Work Licence (HRWL)

This service is for: 
Employee / worker

Use Bpoint, the department's authorised payment processor, to make a payment to renew your High Risk Work Licence.

You can find the Biller Code and Reference Number from your bill notice for making your payment. Additional information on payment by phone or BPay is also available on your bill notice.


Last modified: