Application for accreditation to assess high risk work licences

This publication is for: 
Employee / workerEmployer

To become a High Risk Work Licence Accredited Assessor, you must submit an application to WorkSafe Licensing.

An Accreditation to Assess High Risk Work is issued to a person who has been trained and assessed as competent to conduct a competency assessment for a class of work for which they already hold a high risk work licence. The assessment can only be done for, or on behalf of, a Registered Training Organisation (RTO).

Guide / handbook
Last updated 05 Apr 2022

Share this page:

Last modified: