Application to become a WorkSafe registered assessor for licencing persons performing high risk work

This publication is for: 
Employee / workerEmployer

To become a WorkSafe Registered Assessor you must submit an application to WorkSafe.  When completing your application you must demonstrate that you:

  • have held the high risk work licence for the class you wish to be registered for a minimum of three years; 
  • have extensive and recent operating experience in that class of high risk work licence, as a senior operator or supervisor - minimum of three years operating experience, not just commissioning of equipment; ; 
  • have completed a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment; 
  • have a sound knowledge of occupational safety and health legislation and Australian Standards as they relate to the high risk work licence class you wish to seek registration for; and
  • pass written examination/s and an interview conducted by WorkSafe.
Guide / handbook
Last updated 15 Jul 2020

Share this page:

Last modified: