Application – Exemption to Hold an Electrical Contractor’s Licence (to carry out residential electrical installing work for self or immediate family)

These application forms are used when you intend to carry out electrical installing work for yourself or immediate family.


Where do I send my application?

Postal Address:

Building and Energy
Licensing Office
Locked Bag 100
East Perth  WA  6892

In Person:

Building and Energy
Level 1, 303 Sevenoaks Street (Entrance Grose Avenue)
Cannington WA  6107
Office Hours:  8:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday



Building and Energy
Form – application
Last updated 24 Jan 2023

Last modified: