Application for a land valuers licence
If you require assistance with completing this form please contact Licensing by telephone on 1300 304 064 (within Australia) or email.
What do I need to do to lodge a complete application
To apply for a licence you must lodge a complete application. This means you must:
- Complete all of the relevant sections of the correct application form.
- Attach/pay the correct fee. This is payable at the time of lodging the application.
- Provide the relevant police check, which are not more than three (3) months old at the time of lodgement. Only police checks issued by our list of approved providers will be accepted.
- Attach two completed business references using the pro forma,
- Attach a copy of your qualification document/s.
- Check to make sure the application form is complete and with all relevant supporting documents.
How to submit your application
Once you have completed the application form and have all of your supporting documents ready, you can lodge your application in one of three ways:
|In person (including payments
Lodge and pay for your application.
If you are submitting your application by post and are making payment by credit card, you must also complete the Application Payment Form and attach it to your application. Applications received without payment cannot be accepted.
Monday to Friday between 8:30am and 4:30pm