Application for a real estate and business agent licence and triennial certificate

This publication is for: 
Licence holdersProperty industry

Who needs to apply for a licence

Any individualspartnerships or companies wishing to operate as real estate or business agents in Western Australia are required, under the Real Estate and Business Agents Act 1978, to be licensed and hold a current triennial certificate.

What do I need to complete an application

To apply for a licence you must complete the application form and provide all relevant supporting documentation as follows:

  • complete all of the relevant sections of the application form
  • attach/pay the correct fee
  • An original or certified copy of an Australian police check (not more than three months old) 
  • Two references
  • Statement of experience (curriculum vitae and/or list of transactions) 
  • Certificate of completion for educational qualifications 
  • sign the authorisation and declaration 

Lodging your application

The application fee/s is payable at the time of lodging this application.

The fees and forms page contains further details about:

  • how to lodge your application;
  • relevant fees; 
  • other licensing forms; and 
  • how to contact us.
Consumer Protection
Form – application
Last updated 17 Jul 2018

Share this page:

Last modified: