Authority to represent at conciliation

This publication is for: 

This form is to be submitted to the Complaints Branch of Building and Energy where a party to a complaint wants to be represented by another person in a conciliation hearing.


Building and Energy
Form – notification
Last updated 03 Dec 2018

Last modified: