Building and Energy complaint form

This publication is for: 

Use this PDF version of the complaint form to make a complaint to the department about a regulated building service or a home building work contract if you intend to print and submit a hard copy.

Alternatively, you can use the online complaint form.

Building and Energy
Form – application
Last updated 03 Aug 2022

Last modified: