Buying land or property off-the-plan

This publication is for: 
Home buyer / ownerProperty industry

The information on this fact sheet is available on the following pages:

This fact sheet contains only general information. If you have specific enquiries about the content of a contract, you should consider seeking independent legal advice.

If you wish to lodge a complaint with the Department of Consumer and Employment Protection in respect of any suspected improper conduct on the part of a developer or seller, you can:

  • call Consumer Protection on 1300 304 054; or
  • email 
Consumer Protection
Fact sheet
Last updated 01 Sep 2017

Last modified: