Change of details notification - Real estate and Settlement agents

Use this form to update staff members - Real Estate & Settlement Agents Change of Details Notification 


Changed employer or role?

If you have changed jobs, you can let Consumer Protection by using the online system.

Update employer details


Want to change your contact details?

If you have moved or have a new contact information, you can let us know by using our simple online system.  

Change my details now

Consumer Protection
Fact sheet
Last updated 17 Jul 2024

Last modified: