Co-operative form 01 - Application for approval of proposed rules of a co-operative
Should you require assistance with completing this form please contact the Association and Charities Branch on 1300 304 074 (within Australia) or email.
This application form and Form 02 Application for Approval of Disclosure Statement (in the case of a distributing co-operative) must be submitted to the Registrar at least 35 days before the formation meeting is due to be held, or a shorter period as the Registrar may allow in a particular case.
What do I need to complete an application
To complete the application the following must accompany this form:
- a copy of the proposed rules of the co-operative
- a completed Annexure A
- any other supporting documents if required
- complete all of the relevant sections of the application form
- sign the authorisation and declaration
Lodging your application
The application fee/s, if applicable, is payable at the time of lodging this application.
The co-operatives fees and forms page contains further details about:
- how to lodge your application;
- relevant fees; and
- other co-operatives forms;
Share this page: