Co-operative form 02 - Application for approval of disclosure statement for a proposed distributing co-operative
Should you require assistance with completing this form please contact the Association and Charities Branch on 1300 304 074 (within Australia) or email.
This application form and the Form 01 Application for Approval of Proposed Rules of a Co-operative must be submitted to the Registrar at least 35 days before the formation meeting is due to be held, or a shorter period as the Registrar may allow in a particular case.
What do I need to complete an application
To complete the application the following must accompany this form:
- the estimated costs of formation
- the active membership provisions of the proposed co-operative
- the rights and liabilities attaching to shares in the proposed co-operative
- the capital required for the co-operative at the time of formation
- the projected income and expenditure of the co-operative for its first year of operation
- information about any pre-registration contractual obligations of the co-operative under Part 3 Division 5 of the Act
- any other supporting documents if required
- complete all of the relevant sections of the application form
- sign the authorisation and declaration
Lodging your application
The application fee/s, if applicable, is payable at the time of lodging this application.
The co-operatives fees and forms page contains further details about:
- how to lodge your application;
- relevant fees; and
- other co-operatives forms
Share this page: