Co-operative form 03 - Application for registration as a co-operative
Should you require assistance with completing this form please contact the Association and Charities Branch on 1300 304 074 (within Australia) or email.
This application form must be lodged within two months after the closure of the formation meeting, or within the extended period that the Registrar may allow.
What do I need to complete an application
To complete the application the following must accompany this form:
- two copies of the proposed rules, signed and certified by the chairperson and secretary of the formation meeting
- a copy of the disclosure statement signed and certified by the chairperson and secretary of the formation meeting (distributing co-operative only)
- a statement listing the particulars of each director elected at the formation meeting, signed and certified by the chairperson and secretary (Form 04)
- a statement listing the particulars of the secretary and chief executive officer;
- any other supporting documents if required
- complete all of the relevant sections of the application form
- sign the authorisation / declaration
Lodging your application
The application fee/s, if applicable, is payable at the time of lodging this application.
The co-operatives fees and forms page contains further details about:
- how to lodge your application;
- relevant fees; and
- other co-operatives forms
Share this page: