Co-operative form 10 - Annual report to the registrar
Co-operatives use this form to lodge their annual return to the Registrar of Co-operatives under the Co-operatives Act 2009.
This form should be lodged within 28 days of the co-operative’s Annual General Meeting being held.
What do I need to complete the form
To submit the return you, must lodge a complete form. This means you must:
- Complete the relevant sections of the correct application form.
- Make sure the form is complete and you have provided all relevant supporting documents.
- Sign the declaration section of the form.
It may help you to complete the annual return if you have on hand the following information:
- The co-operative’s current registered office address, principal place of business address, and email address.
- The date the annual general meeting was held for the financial year to which the return relates.
- The date the financial reports for the financial year to which the return relates were provided to members.
- The number of co-operative members as at the end of the financial year to which the return relates.
- The number of employees and the corresponding full-time equivalent number as at the end of the financial year to which the return relates.
- The cooperative’s gross consolidated revenue as at the end of the financial year to which the return relates.
- Whether the board resolved the co-operative is small and if so, were any directions given to prepare additional financial reports and were any securities issued to non-members.
- The personal names and details of each person holding a position of director, secretary or chief executive officer as at the end of the financial year to which the return relates.
You may be required to attach/provide the following supporting documents with the return:
- The co-operative’s financial report for the financial year to which the return relates.
- The co-operatives’ annual directors report for the financial year to which the return relates.
- The co-operatives concise report for the financial year to which the return relates.
- A signed copy of the auditor’s report on the co-operative’s financial reports
How to submit
Once you have all your supporting documents ready, you can lodge the form it in one of three ways:
|In person (including payments)
|Lodge and pay for your form.
Download the form and after completing post it to:
Associations and Charities
Pay by credit card or Bpay:
Once we receive your form you will be issued with a Payment Number (PN) so you can make payment using our secure online payment portal.
Pay by cheque or money order:
Attach a cheque or money order made out to “Department of Energy, Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety” to the completed form.
Monday to Friday between 8:30am and 4:30pm