Temporary service outage
This website will be unavailable for a short five minute period between 21:30 and 23:30 on Friday 30th October 2020 and on Sunday 1st November 2020. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Co-operative form 10 - Annual report to the registrar
Should you require assistance with completing this form please contact Associations branch by telephone on 1300 304 074 (within Australia) or email.
This report must be lodged within 28 days after the date the co-operative holds it AGM or, if the AGM is not held within five months from the end of the financial year, within 28 days after the end of that period. If lodged outside of this time period, late fees may apply.
What do I need to complete an application
To complete the application the following must accompany this form:
- a list in the approved form, listing the secretary, directors, and the chief executive officers of the co-operative current at the date of lodgement of the annual report with the Registrar (Annexure A)
- if the co-operative is required under section 244ZC or 244ZE of the Act to lodge a financial report for its most recently ended financial year, a copy of that report
- a copy of any report by the auditor or the directors of the co-operative prepared under Part 10A of the Act on a financial report
- complete all of the relevant sections of the application form
- sign the authorisation and declaration
This application is subject to fee relief and fees will not be payable on any applications (except for the late lodgement fees). Please refer to our co-operatives fees and forms webpage for further fee waiver information.
Lodging your application
The application fee/s, if applicable, is payable at the time of lodging this application.
The co-operatives fees and forms page contains further details about:
- how to lodge your application;
- relevant fees; and
- other co-operatives forms
Share this page: