Co-operative form 13 - Notice of appointment or cessation of appointment of directors and officers
Co-operatives must use this form to notify the Registrar of Co-operatives of the following:
- The appointment of secretary, directors or chief executive oﬃcer.
- The cessation of secretary, directors or chief executive oﬃcer.
- Change to the residential address of an existing of secretary, directors or chief executive oﬃcer.
- Change of name of an existing secretary, directors or chief executive oﬃcer.
The form should be lodged within 28 days after the appointment or cessation of appointment of a director or officer occurring. For most co-operatives, this form may need to be completed after each annual general meeting.
The co-operative’s board of directors must be made up of at least three directors, two of whom must reside in Australia.
The co-operative must have a secretary at all times, who ordinarily lives in Australia. It is the secretary’s responsibility to provide the Registrar of Co-operatives with this notification.
What do I need to complete the form
To submit you must lodge a complete form. This means you must:
- Complete all of the relevant sections of the correct application form.
- Attach/pay the correct fee (if applicable). This is payable at the time of lodging the application.
- Sign the declaration section of the form.
- Check to make sure the form is complete.
How to submit
You can lodge your form it in one of three ways:
In-person (including payments)
Lodge and pay for your form.
Download the form and after completing post it to:
Associations and Charities
If a late filing fee applies and you intend to pay by credit card or Bpay:
Once Consumer Protection has received your form you will be issued with a Payment Number (PN) so you can make payment using our secure online payment portal.
If a late filing fee applies and you intend to pay by cheque or money order:
Attach a cheque or money order made out to “Department of Energy, Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety” to the completed form.
Monday to Friday between 8:30am and 4:30pm
Share this page: