Co-operative form 30 - Application for approval of proposed alteration to the rules
Should you require assistance with completing this form please contact the Association and Charities Branch on 1300 304 074 (within Australia) or email.
This application must be lodged at least 21 days (or a shorter period the Registrar may allow in a particular case) before notice of the special resolution is to be given to members.
What do I need to complete an application
To complete the application the following must accompany this form:
- a copy of the proposed alteration(s) to the co-operatives rules
- a statement detailing the reasons for the alteration(s)
- a copy of the proposed notice of special resolution;
- complete all of the relevant sections of the application form
- sign the authorisation and declaration
Lodging your application
The application fee/s, if applicable, is payable at the time of lodging this application.
The co-operatives fees and forms page contains further details about:
- how to lodge your application;
- relevant fees; and
- other co-operatives forms