Co-operative form 32 - Application for registration of an alteration of rules
Should you require assistance with completing this form please contact the Association and Charities Branch on 1300 304 074 (within Australia) or email.
Alteration to the rules must be lodged within 28 days after the resolution to alter the rules is passed, or a shorter or longer period prescribed by the regulations.
What do I need to complete an application
To complete the application the following must accompany this form:
- two copies of the rules of the co-operative including the alteration(s)
- a statutory declaration in support of the alteration of the rules signed by the appropriate person (Form 33);
- any other supporting documents if required
- complete all of the relevant sections of the application form
- sign the authorisation / declaration
This application is subject to fee relief and fees will not be payable on any applications (except for the late lodgement fees). Please refer to our co-operatives fees and forms webpage for further fee waiver information.
Lodging your application
The application fee/s, if applicable, is payable at the time of lodging this application.
The fees and forms page contains further details about:
- how to lodge your application;
- relevant fees; and
- other co-operatives forms
Share this page: