Co-operative form 99A - Document request form

This publication is for: 

Use this form to access documents lodged with the Department relating to a co-operative registered under the Co-operatives Act 2009 upon paying the relevant fee.

How to submit

The completed form should be emailed to Associations and Charities team.

Once your form has been received, you will be contacted with quotation for the cost for your order. There is no obligation to proceed with the request and the documents sought may be altered during this time.

If you proceed with the request, you will be issued with an invoice you can pay using one of the following methods:


By Post


Pay the invoice using credit card or Bpay via the Department’s secure online payment portal

Attach a cheque or money order made out made payable to “Department of Energy, Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety” to the invoice and post it to:

Associations and Charities
Department of Energy, Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety
Locked Bag 100

Bring the invoice to our cashier counter services located at:

Monday to Friday between 8:30am and 4:30pm

Customer Service
Level 1, Mason Bird Building
303 Sevenoaks Street


Consumer Protection
Form – application
Last updated 04 Dec 2023

Last modified: