Declaration of no receipt of trust funds - Settlement agents
Form last updated 6 July 2020
Who needs to complete this form?
Settlement agents who did not receive any trust funds for the audit period may be required to lodge this declaration with Consumer Protection.
Why complete this form?
To declare as an individual or body corporate or on behalf of a partnership:
- any money was neither received nor held in the course of business as a Settlement Agent for or on behalf of any person;
- the statements and information provided herein are correct to the best of your knowledge and belief;
- this declaration is true and you know it is an offence to make a declaration knowing that it is false in a material particular; and
- this declaration is made under the Oaths, Affidavits and Statutory Declarations Act 2005.
What do I need to complete a declaration?
- complete all sections of the above form;
- provide full name and address details; and
- sign the form in the presence of an authorised witness.
Full details of professions listed as authorised witnesses by the Oaths, Affidavits and Statutory Declarations Act 2005 are available by visiting the Department of the Attorney General’s website or calling 08 9264 1600.
You can lodge your completed statutory declaration by email to email@example.com or post to Locked Bag 100, EAST PERTH WA 6892.
For further enquiries please contact the Trust Audit team on 08 6552 9538
Statutory declaration. Settlment Agents Act 1981 Section 67
Share this page: